Online advertising is a great way to generate targeted, quality traffic in a short amount of time. Optimal Click focuses on three main advertising platforms, namely Google AdWords, Facebook, and LinkedIn.
What is Google AdWords?
Google AdWords is Google’s advertising program. Google AdWords enables you to create simple effective adverts and display them to people already looking for information relevant to your business offering. This is known as keyword-based advertising.
Google AdWords is a good way to ensure your website is visible on Google's search results page in a short amount of time.
Benefits of using Google AdWords
Google AdWords allows you to:
- Target your ads to an audience that is already looking for your products or services.
- Avoid showing your ads to people that are unlikely to use your services or buy your products.
- Get the maximum return out of your advertising budget.
- Reach a vast audience of potential customers worldwide.
- Engage with potential customers at the right time – when users are actively looking for your products or services.
- You can have a Google AdWords advert created in a short amount of time. Your advert can be edited at any time.
Optimal Click AdWords Services
Optimal Click is a Google AdWords Certified Partner and has years of experience running numerous campaigns across various industries. Optimal Click will ensure your AdWords campaign is optimised and that clicks are only spent on quality traffic at a great rate. Without this experience, advertising on Google can prove to be very costly and your budget can be wasted on traffic that is not likely to convert. Please refer to Google's AdWords Disclosure Notice regarding working with a third-party AdWords provider.
|Optimal Click has Google AdWords vouchers available to help you test drive the AdWords advertising platform.|
Facebook's advertising platform is targeted at certain demographics of its site's visitors. Advertisers can display adverts to people of a certain age, location, gender and other characteristics. The advertiser is charged when the advert is clicked.
Benefits of Facebook Advertising
- Target particular demographics
- Track the return on the advertising spend
- Increase your company and brand's exposure
The professional social networking site LinkedIn also offers a pay-per-click advertising service. Advertisers can target professionals and industries.
Benefits of LinkedIn Advertising
- Target professionals and industries
- Target companies of a certain size
- Target members of certain groups